Finally, a solution to recycle your accessories!
There is a problem that many companies or event organizers encounter: what to do with the accessories that we no longer need? Quite often, they are thrown in the trash since they are not supported by traditional recycling sites.
With Zero Waste Boxes™, take advantage of a practical solution for recycling your lanyards, badge holders and other fasteners. Thus, instead of being buried or incinerated, the contents of these boxes will be sorted and transformed into reusable material.
Why recycle your identification accessories?
Recycling makes it possible to partially preserve the planet's resources and reduce the pollution of treated waste.
2 billion tons of waste are produced each year in the world and this figure is constantly increasing. The management of this waste is therefore becoming a major issue at the global level, and this collective awareness has made it possible to highlight the rule of the “Three Rs”: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. This is a set of recommendations aimed at reducing the amount of waste we produce.
The use of recycling boxes allows companies to meet this 3rd rule.
What can be recycled with this Zero Waste Box™?
It makes it possible to recycle the following products:
Including other types of waste may generate additional costs related to the additional selective sorting to be carried out. In particular, please do not include:
- RFID or magnetic stripe cards
- Any waste considered hazardous (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, radioactive, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which poses a risk to people and/or the environment.
- Medical waste, broken glass, batteries, oil and aerosol paints
The recycling box, an innovative concept
The Zero Waste Box™ is an innovative waste recycling solution that works on the all-in-one principle. Indeed, the price of this product includes not only the container (the box), but also all the services associated with recycling.
Thus, the Zero Waste Box™ solution includes:
- Cardboard recycling box
- Transport to the Terracycle® centerby UPS
- Recycling of the products concerned
How it works ?
Using the recycling box is very simple, you have (almost) nothing to do!
- You order your box on our website.
- You receive it and start collecting your accessories.
- Your box is full. You return it using the prepaid return label pre-affixed to the back of the box (no additional charge).
- Your waste will be received by TerraCycle®,which will sort it and transform it into plastic pellets. These will then be used to create new products.
Good to know:
- The box is delivered in a plastic bag, feel free to place it in the box so that it can also be recycled.
- This product is only available in Metropolitan France.
- This product is delivered in 3 to 5 working days.
This box is also available in small and large size.
Do you rather want to recycle your badges and plastic cards? Opt for the recycling box specially provided for this purpose.