|Size||25 x 25 x 46 cm|
Finally, a solution to recycle your badges!
What to do with badges and cards that we no longer need? Quite often, we throw them in the trash since they are currently not supported by traditional recycling sites.
With Zero Waste Boxes™, take advantage of a practical solution for recycling badges and other plastic cards. So instead of being buried or incinerated, the contents of these boxes will be sorted and transformed into reusable recycled material.
Why recycle your identification accessories?
Recycling makes it possible to partially preserve the planet's resources and reduce the pollution of treated waste.
2 billion tons of waste are produced each year in the world and this figure is constantly increasing. The management of this waste is therefore becoming a major issue at the global level, and this collective awareness has made it possible to highlight the rule of the “Three Rs”: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. This is a set of recommendations aimed at reducing the amount of waste we produce.
The use of recycling boxes allows companies to meet this 3rd rule.
What can be recycled with this Zero Waste Box™?
It makes it possible to recycle the following plastic cards:
- PVC loyalty cards, gift cards and bank cards
- Identity cards and new driving licenses
Remember to destroy any sensitive data that may be on your cards before putting them in the box. In particular, we recommend that you remove the chip and cut the card into pieces.
Including other types of waste may generate additional costs related to the additional selective sorting to be carried out. In particular, please do not include:
- Cardboard cards
- Electronic waste (card reader, etc.)
- Any waste considered hazardous (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, radioactive, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which poses a risk to people and/or the environment.
- Medical waste, broken glass, batteries, oil paints and aerosols
The recycling box, an innovative concept
The Zero Waste Box™ is an innovative waste recycling solution that works on the all-in-one principle. Indeed, the price of this product includes not only the container (the box), but also all the services associated with recycling.
Thus, the Zero Waste™ solution includes:
- Cardboard recycling box
- Transport to the Terracycle® centerby UPS
- Recycling of the products concerned
How it works ?
1/ You order your box on our website.
2/ You receive it and start collecting your plastic cards.
3/ Your box is full. You return it using the prepaid return label pre-affixed to the back of the box (no additional charge).
4/ Your waste will be received by TerraCycle®,which will sort it and transform it into plastic pellets. These will then be used to create new products.
Good to know:
- This box does not accept paper cards or card badges.
- The box is delivered in a plastic bag, feel free to place it in the box so that it can also be recycled.
- This product is only available in Metropolitan France.
- This product is only available in this format.
Would you also like to recycle your lanyards, badge holders and fasteners? Opt for the recycling box specially provided for this purpose.