Paper cards represent an ecological alternative for users of printable cards who wish to limit their plastic consumption.
Made from recyclable cellulose fibers, they can be personalized on both sides, in monochrome black with the Badgy BlackFlex ribbon. You benefit from a quality product, in particular thanks to its premium feel and its whiteness similar to PVC.
Paper, an ecological material
The cards are made of THE environmentally friendly material par excellence: paper (natural and renewable).
- The cards are made from wood fibers and without the addition of plastic.
- Our paper is certified by the FSC, coming from forests with sustainable and controlled management.
- We favor local manufacturing: the paper is made in France, less than 500 km from the cards production area.
- The cards comply with the EN14995 standard in terms of compostability : the paper is therefore biodegradable with a recognized recycling channel.
A very specific use
Paper charts are particularly recommended for short-term use:
- Short-term identification: for example, event badges or visitor badges
- The use of limited-use cards that do not require color printing: such as gift cards
They are also suitable for more durable use if they are protected in a closed badge holder such as our 100% organic badge holder.
The paper cards comply with ISO CR-80 (ISO 7810) standards: they have industry standard dimensions (0.76 mm thick).
Suitable for Badgy printers
These cards have been designed for the Badgy100 and Badgy200 printers . The Badgy range offers an all-in-one solution to personalize and print your badges in seconds with professional quality. Whether you need small quantities or mass-produce your badges, Badgy offers you a suitable solution.
Cards remain usable for up to 2 years after purchase, if stored in a cool, dry environment and their original packaging is unopened. Storage temperature should be approximately 23°C (73°F) and relative humidity approximately 50%. After opening, avoid dust, direct sunlight, humidity and high temperatures.