The cardboard badge holder is the ideal accessory to get if you are organizing an event or a trade show in an eco-responsible approach. Indeed, it is an interesting alternative for those who wish to reduce their environmental impact while benefiting from a functional and qualitative product.
Kraft liner, a recyclable and resistant material
This badge holder is made of smooth Kraft liner 200 g/m2 thick. This material, produced from kraft wood pulp, is naturally sturdy and biodegradable.
- Super sturdiness: Kraft pulp is processed at high temperature and high pressure for maximum strength.
- Water-repellent: the fibers of the paper are very close to each other and therefore hardly allow moisture to pass through.
- Tear-resistant: the fibers are long, elastic and amalgamated so as to form a material that withstands various twists.
The Kraft liner material is certified by the FSC® (certificate n°FR065239/2), coming from forests with sustainable and controlled management.
The recyclable cardboard badge holder is a completely ecological and recyclable product that will allow you to limit your plastic consumption and reduce your environmental impact.
Its "raw" appearance also makes your ecological ambitions clearly visible and stands out all the more from flexible plastic badge holders .
A6 badge holder
Its format is perfectly suited to access badges available at trade fairs and other professional events. You can easily insert your badge or card in A6 format (105 × 148 mm), and even an A4 sheet folded in 4.
It is open on one side to allow full legibility of the information to be highlighted: logo, text, QR code, etc.
It is offered with a round perforation of 5 mm in diameter which adapts perfectly to lanyards with metal carabiners or metal hooks .
The winning ecological combination!
To highlight your environmental approach, combine the recyclable cardboard badge holder with one of our eco-friendly lanyards:
- Bamboo lanyard: made of 100% biodegradable material, this lanyard is pleasant to the touch, solid and light at the same time
- Cotton lanyard: its material is neither bleached nor treated during the manufacturing process
- Recycled PET lanyard: this recycled and recyclable lanyard is very similar to standard ones while limiting the amount of plastic released into nature.
The little extra?
This badge holder is fully customizable on both sides in your colors. Thus, you highlight your brand, your organization, or your event while emphasizing your overall ecological approach.