Paper cards represent an eco-friendly option for users of printable cards who wish to limit their plastic consumption.
Made from recyclable cellulose fibers, they can be personalized on both sides, in monochrome black (compatible with BLACKFLEX ribbon RCT019NAA from Evolis). You benefit from a quality product, in particular thanks to its premium feel and its PVC-like high whiteness.
Paper, an ecological material
The cards are made from THE material that respects the environment par excellence : paper (natural and renewable).
- Cards are made from wood fibers and no added plastic.
- Our paper is certified by the FSC, from sustainably managed and controlled forests.
- We favor local production : the paper is "Made in France", less than 500 km from the production site of the cards.
- The cards comply with the EN14995 standard in terms of compostability : the paper is therefore biodegradable with a well-known recycling channel.
A very specific use...
Paper maps are particularly recommended for short-term use :
- Short-term identification : for example, event badges or visitor badges
- Limited-use cards that do not require color printing : such as gift cards
But they can also be adapted for a more durable use if they are protected in a closed badge holder such as our model IDS90 Eco-friendly.
Card can also be functional
They are tested and approved by the R & D and Quality departments of Evolis. Our paper cards comply with ISO CR-80 (ISO 7810) standards : they’re dimensions meets the industry standards (0.76 mm thick).
Good to know :
Some recommendations from Evolis: " The cards shall be capable of functioning for up to 2 years after purchase if stored in a cool, dry environment and having remained unopened from the original packaging. Temperature of storage must be around 23°C (73°F) and at RH around 50%. Once opened, avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temperatures. "
These cards are also available in packs of 500. See features