3Tag breakable cards are printable plastic cards that can be split into 3 equal parts. They are used on card printers and can be personalized with text, one or more images, bar codes, or even numbered.
You can print the same pattern / text 3 times or 3 different mini-cards.
What is a 3tag breakable card used for?
This card can have a wide variety of uses:
- Loyalty card to associate several people with the same account (most common use)
- Gift card usable multiple times
- Food labeling. Can be combined with food labeling accessories
- Counter-brand to be used for the management of a cloakroom or a locker
- An access card giving a right of entry to different places or days of visit
A specific format
Ces tricartes sécables sont compatibles ISO CR80-7810 :
- Dimensions: 85.6 x 54 mm (standard size of a credit card)
- Minimum size (mini-card): 28 x 54 mm
- Thickness : 0,76 mm
They are available with a glossy finish. See features